Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[41 / 0 / ?]

Iron Man: Heavy Artillery

No.333699 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Holy fuck this toy is awesome. I've seen you guys mention the Satellite Iron Man, the Scuba one, Stealth one, etc.
But I'd never even HEARD of Heavy Artillery Iron Man till I came across him at TRU.
Bought him on the spot. Awesome colorschem, and his posability is about the same as Titanium Man's, which is to say sort of limited, but it a very cool way.
Meaning, like, it fits the size of the suit. Also the missile shooting gimmick's not a retarded arm clip-on. It's a backpack/shoulder mounted cannon, and really pretty cool.
It's just a really slick looking toy overall. I'm very pleased--A really cool Iron Man molding, too.
Almost has a Hulk Buster feel to it.