Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 0 / ?]

No.334099 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, not sure if this belongs in /k/ or /toy/ but whatever.

I just bought my first airsoft gun (Sig Sauer P226, pic related) and I have a question.
Whenever I go to load the magazine in, instead of putting one BB in the chamber, for some reason due to either faulty mechanics of the magazine or something, or maybe due to me doing something wrong, but it puts two BBs in the chamber. However if I slowly load the magazine it only puts the one in. If I cock it, it then fires the BB, but then automatically the spring in the magazine pushes another two BBs into the chamber, which both get loaded when I cock it next, and both fire but with barely any speed.

Am I doing something wrong in the loading/cocking process, or is it just faulty mechanics? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.