Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!QklKHzc3pM
[11 / 0 / ?]

Close to RAEG about my Figma's from BBTS, NEED ANSWERS

!QklKHzc3pM No.334129 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /toy/ I received my Lucky Star Figma's and Hatsune Miku Figma this week. Been busy from work i haven't had a chance to open them yet or even look at the box's until today. Now, mind you these are my first anime figures and was going to get some revoltech Laagan figures but since Lucky Star>Laagan I went with teh Figma's.

I remembered reading how the figures are official if they have the holographic stickers. None of them have it, but on the back of the boxes they have the sticker AAAanime in black and white (is this some sort of bootleg manufacturing company?). Also, they all have some sort of clear plastic film at certain parts of the figure, namely the back.

Also, my Miku Hatsune figure, the hair looks more like a blue green than like the box showing a more light blue green. Basically, the hair looks darker.

Also, the Hatsune Miku and Konata box, the Figma Logo on the side, is perfect, but with Tsukasa and Kagami, the logo is offset with a white shadow sort of effect.

Now i bought these from BBTS namely because I bought transformers from them (Alternators mind you because TRU ad Target are such pieces of shit stocking the shit on shelves I already have) and I am a few seconds away from RAEGing and sending them an email if these are fakes (especially since the Hatsune Miku and Kagami were just recently released. I also have a Miyuki preorder with BBTS and seconds away from canceling it.

NEED ANSWERS!!!!

Pics of my boxes.