Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[13 / 0 / ?]

No.335189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I just picked up this Comic Pack with Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker for delicious Talon. I decided to look at some pics of the figures in action off Rebel Scum and noticed that mine didn't come packaged with either of Cade's lightsabers. According to Rebel Scum, there are variations of the pack that didn't come with them, however they have been fixed.

My question is if anyone else has encountered this problem and if they contacted Hasbro about it? And if yes, what did they do?

I just shot an email off to them asking if I could get the parts since it was their own error, but I'm not sure if they might pull a dick move and just go "LOL send us figs and we give you something of equal value" like I recall happened with someone here who sent in their Deluxe Lockdown and got back a Bumbper Brawler.

Pic Related, obviously.