Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[111 / 0 / ?]

TRANSFANS SORT OUT YOUR DIFFERENCES HERE

No.339544 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The TF Fandom, and /toy/, have an amazing aversion to actually dicussing and trying to solve it's social problems. And thinks it's somehow making things better by doing so.

>>339525

So yes. You believe ignoring problems makes them go away.

I'd hardly call it fucking unimportant when you can't say something negative about a movie transformer without being a FILTHY GEEWUNNER, or when people attack Sean Long when he's not even done anything fucking wrong, yet the same people who make fun of him keep hush hush about Jin's racism. Retarded double standards and teenagers trying to be mature. Talking about problems, trying to reach some kind of understanding, is the mature way of doing things.

Trying to shove everything under the carpet when the fact remains that this is a broken community muchly thanks to the fact that the Transformers fandom is a broken community is immature, irresponsible. The reason we can never discuss these things is that you or some other kid comes in screaming about how we should never discuss it.

You are part of the problem.

I find Sean Long to be irritating but I have a heck of a lot more respect for him than I do you. I mean fuck, he sounded like an idiot saying I WANT A SOLUTION, but at least his heart was vaguely in the right place.

It'd be nice if we could have just one thread a week to try and sort out all this incessant screaming at each other over things that don't matter.