Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 0 / ?]

Uber Haul Thread

No.340005 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/toy/, I had an epic day. Went back to Monterey for Thanksgiving and visited some local comic shops. First place I went to had massive displays of Marvel legends, and was willing to sell some of them to me. So I picked up a Green Goblin, I think it's 'Fearsome Foes' Venom (the original mold for the current Venom that's out in the Spider Man line), and complete BAF Onslaught for $20 a piece. They were loose, but I also got the accessories and cards for Venom and Norman. Plus, a complete Onslaught for $20, can't beat it.

The proprietor then told me a neighboring comic book shop was going out of business, so I should check it out. My girl and I headed over and, behold, 13-inch deluxe Green Arrow for $80, marked down FIFTY PERCENT!!!! Needless to say, he is now mine.
To add to the awesome, I got both Thor and Unmasked Bucky for $29. My girl got me the Venom bank, as it too was fifty percent off.

I feel this is obligatory...
Is this win y/n?
FUCK YEAH FORTY DOLLAR GREEN ARROW!!!