Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[15 / 0 / ?]

Contacts thread

No.342590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well seeing as how pretty much everyone on XBL here friend'd MrKonata when he posted his Gamertag, i figured it wouldn't hurt to make a Contact thread for the vidya or whatever.

Xbox live, Playstation Network, Friend Codes. Steam names. WoW accounts? No matter, if you got something along the lines and you want to post it feel free. Anons, Namefags, Whatever. In the end the hopes is to play with fellow /toy/ soldiers.

Please try not to make this a console debate or anything, If it turns into that i'll just delete the thread.
If possible post what games you play lately.

Xbox Live:ThatPrimeGuy

Steam:ThatPrimeGuy

I pop in Halo 3 from time to time but I'll join ya in a game of Uno, Bomberman Live, Mercenaries 2 or even Duke Nukem 3D or DOOM. I plan to buy Left 4 Dead on the Xbox, on steam i play TF2 sometimes when i can but i can barely run it. Still i can play, Other than that i play Audiosurf.