Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 1 / ?]

I'm so stupid...

No.460818 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, so maybe I can find some help here...

I'm a 23 yr old guy. I just up and dropped everything I had, packed a bag with my laptop and some clothes, gathered up a staggeringly little amount of money and boarded a train from Washington D.C. to California. I'm currently in Orange County at a hotel. I'm trying to find a job and a place to live at, and much to my expectations, its stupid difficult. I have until 4/30 to find a place before I find myself on the street. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've already tried calling around for jobs at random places that I could turn up close to possible residences I've found on craigslist both in L.A. (Culver City, mostly) and the Orange county area. I still have loads more I'm trying to do, but I feel like I'm running into a brick wall here.

I'll have to admit, this is my first post on any board ever on 4chan. I usually just lurk and whatnot, but I know the community is great in some crazy way, shape or form, though I'd probably be considered crazy as well for thinking that. Anyways, again, any help is appreciated. Thanks a bunch, guys.

Pic Unrelated, though I do feel that way right now.