Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 1 / ?]

Roman Parties?

No.461207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OK /trv/, my parents are going through that "phase" again where they want to go on a family vacation (I am 21, been away from home for 3 years). So long story short, I will be in Rome for the first few weeks of July. Assuming I can shake my parents, how should I go about finding a group of friends about my age that are down to party and have a good time? I want to see through the eyes of a real Italian, if only just for a couple nights. I assume going to a nightclub by myself is awkward, I would much rather go with some chill people who can double as translators (do most people speak english there?)
I am a Hollywood born party boy, anybody know if there is much overlap in the party scene?

TL;DR - Ditching parents in Rome to find group to party with at night. Do not want touristy shit, want to experiencethe REAL rome.