Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.462077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening!

Well, i am an adventurer from Europe and i've seen some of its lands, long ago...

Now, my senses are sharper. And i feel at ease with myself. I can finally go and understand things better than i used as a child.

I have this growing urge to walk out of my country with no real purpose but to discover and experience new things. Summer would be perfect for this, one whole month that i have available. I could try Morocco and wander through North Africa. It's so mysterious to me.

I would like to know if are any fellow adventurers who succeed in traveling in this time. How does it work now? is it possible to find good souls who offer you food and shelter when you need it? where do you meet other travelers? is there any book i should read before embracing such journey?

as i am a student and my father is under bad times i have no money available. I could sell some things i don't need anymore and do 500 to 1200e but i would like to use money as backup and not as first resort.

Enlight me with wisdom bright ones! Any sort of tips are welcome.

Thanks