Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.462228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm an author who just came back to shitey old Essex from California and I want to do some travelling in England to stave off the post-travel blues. I've got some money, no obligations, I've a travelling bro so I'm not worried about getting raped while hitchhiking, and I've done this sort of thing before in Europe. But the thing about France and Greece is that I know where the 'nice' places are, whereas England to me is a mass of grey, beige and resentment. So if anyone has any ideas of nice areas to chill in England I'd appreciate the help. I'm not looking for extreme adventure holiday shit, just somewhere that'll have a few good walks, decent weather in the summer, nice scenery to help inspire my writing.