Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.462742 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /trv/lers,

going to Malaysia for 9 days, nothing planned so far, I just have the tickets.

I checked out wikitravel and some couchsurfing notes lately, but I'd like to know my fellows boarders' advices. Found some interesting stuff.

What to do in grorious Malaysia ? I'd stay in KL for 2-3 days, but then, I'd like to get around. I travel on the cheap, not really afraid to get it rough.

I'm mostly looking for some time chilling in the hot weather, and visiting some remote towns and interesting nature. I like to take pictures actually, and it seems Malaysia is a pretty good country for that.

From what I've heard, they're pretty cool with foreigners (white, blond, blue-eyed guy, I stand out a bit), and the only thing I may care about is the price of alcohol which is insane.

TLDR : Malaysie for 9 days, what do ?