Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 0 / ?]

A favor?

No.64985 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /trv/, I've got a bit of an odd request. Let me preface this by saying that there is no way in hell I'll go ask /jp/ since they generally aren't as helpful as /trv/lers are.

I'd like to figure out how to buy another one of these Mickey Mouse bracelets which I originally got in a mall in Osaka (sorry, don't really remember the details). I've been doing the usual googles, but no dice. This is kinda sentimental so I'd appreciate any help in locating this damn bracelet. Heck, I know some anons are in Japan right now so if you happen to see one randomly, please post some info. Or if you can spare a few seconds for a quick look around the internets it would be much appreciated. Thanks.