Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 0 / ?]

No.68291 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/b/ritfag here, planning a holiday in mid-November. Here are some specifications:

1) Cheap. Cheap as fuck. I don't have many requirements but cheapness is absolutely vital.
2) I would prefer to go to Spain because I know the country quite well but really 1) overrides this dramatically.
3) 7-10 days, absolutely no more than 10.
4) Don't get me wrong, I love good weather, but there really is a such thing as 'too much'. I don't want scorching hot weather. I know we're talking about November here but I understand that it's still common to find this kind of weather abroad in November. I'm looking for a similar climate to British summertime.
5) Mostly English-speaking resort if possible please. I don't want to be surrounded by ignorant Germans/Dutchies. I can't stand tourists like this from other countries, they tend to be very ignorant and abusive. This is not a generalization/troll attempt, just something that I have come to find in my previous travels.
6) 'Activities' aren't vital, I just need somewhere with a beach and a few bars. Like I said, there aren't many requirements, I just need to get away for a while and chill the fuck out.

I know the kind of places I'm thinking of, but I'm not specifying because I'm more interested in specific good deals than can be found. Muchos gracias /trv/.