Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.69419 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /trv/,

I'm trying to get this job but my bike is acting up. I know what I need to do to get it fixed but I don't have the thing.

Basically, one way I could get it fixed is by putting some kind of ointment, gel, or basically anything that gets very hard after awhile (like cement, except, kind of more like superglue in the beginning). This is so that I can put that substance in one of the spaces of my back tire so that it doesn't wobble from left to right robbing off against the frame, the kickstand, or the chain as I pedal. It makes riding the bike roughly require triple the effort, which leaves me tired a third of the way through, and it's absolutely DIFFICULT to ride even a slight uphill with it, it barely maintains forward motion on a downhill (forget accelerating or staying at the same speed, it just slows down until the force of friction is equal to the force of downhill pullingness).

So please, help, somehow.