Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

No.74883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My friend and I are big into traveling to new places and sightseeing. Have traveled to states in the US, Ireland, Spain and we plan to go to France soon. Our big trip though is we decided next year we may want to go visit Japan.

We want to go there because it seems like a place with a very rich culture and has interesting things to see and do and has a good amount of mainstream pop culture coming from it. The place seems like it'ld be an overall amazing place to visit. So my question is, for someone planning to visit, has anyone here been there? What places would you suggest to visit? Places to avoid? Is summer a good time to go? Are they friendly to tourists? Good places to stay? anything like that really and explain if you enjoyed being there if you've been there.

We are open to anything. We play music and travel but are just looking for a cool place. We don't hate anime related places and would like to see some like pokemon and Gundam, we are extremely welcome to learning about history and culture, love places to meet women haha, Nightlife, just things different than what we would normally do, We love eating but are vegetarian. so anything you can suggest we research would help

thanks alot n_n