Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[123 / 0 / ?]

Wanna move

No.74899 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup people, I'm an amerifag looking to get the hell out of here. I've been looking around places I could see myself moving to and so far my list goes:

Republic of Ireland
UK (Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland; in that order)
Norway
Germany
Bulgaria
Russia
Canada

I am in my early 20s and I am studying a computer related bachelor degree and I don't plan to move until I graduate in about 12 to 18 months, get more experience in my line of work and save some money, so all in, let's say in two years I want to be out.

So far my top options are Ireland/UK and Canada because I already know the language, but I'm not opposed to learning a new one and I would also like to continue my education at some point before I hit 30. I am quite fond of the rain and cold weather, so from what I read Bulgaria is a bit out of my range, but I don't wanna cross it off completely. I've checked job listings in Ireland and Norway and see that they look for lots of computer related jobs and translation (I also speak some spanish), so it might be up my alley. Thoughts?

tl;dr: Wanna live in one of the list, toughts?