Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 0 / ?]

No.75092 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hai, /trv/. I'm planning a move to Toronto after the holidays. I have lived in Washington State all my life. Some things have happened recently and suffice it to say that I'm tired of my life as it is and need a change.

Any Torontofags out there who can tell me why I should or should not move there?

What's the job market like? I'm currently a dialysis technician, though I would kinda like to get out of that field, but if there was a good opportunity then I guess it might be okay. I also have experience as a pizza delivery boy and as a warehouse laborer (stocking shelves, driving forklifts, shit like that).

I've been looking at apartments online and the results look promising. Seems to plenty of rooms for rent at reasonable prices.

Tl;dr: Should I move to Toronto?