Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 0 / ?]

No.76234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey guys, amerifag here. me and a few friends are going to spend a few days in canada. 1 in toronto, and 3 in montreal. now, we're not the average tourist types. we're looking for more interesting and exciting adventures than tourists. off the beaten path you might say. like, what are some bad neighborhoods, places infested with total scumbags, and stuff like that. places that no tourist in their right mind would go to. also, and decent punk/metal venues where we might be able to catch some bands. we'll be staying downtown i think.

finally, and lets just keep this between you and i, is it true people can buy percocets, valium, and the like right out of pharmacies without perscriptions?

many thanks to anyone that can help.