Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

Study Abroad

No.77366 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Haha i know this might be ridiculously weeaboo but i dont really give a fuck and i legit need help on this shit. so why not.

I am a sophomore computer science student in college. I want to study abroad in Japan but my school does not have a study abroad program. Next semester I will be taking my 4th semester of Japanese so I think I'll most likely have a minimum language requirement. I want to study abroad in Fall of 2009 for one semester (Junior Year First Semester). Preferably I want to be in Tokyo. I've already done a ton of research and my computer science department and international student adviser here is willing to back me up and negotiate but I'm going to have to find a good school and program that will take me.

I need a school with

1. Good International Student Support (good staff and etc.)
2. Allows those International students to take Computer Science courses actually for credit (not those BS Humanities courses that most programs offer, If I wanted to waste my time like that I'd just take a semester off and stay in Japan during that time)
3. Preferably Located in or near Tokyo.

I've gone through
Tokyo University of Technology
Tohoku University
Waseda University
Lakeland University (garbage)