Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 0 / ?]

No.77471 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So one day I was thinking about North America, how Central America is considered separate from it and how there are only 3 countries in North America (Mexico, Canada and the US). But then I thought of another landmass: Greenland. I never hear anything about this country. At all. I appears to be a sparsely inhabited frozen rock. Apparently it's owned by Denmark, and people there speak Danish. So now I'm wondering, what's it like to live up there (aside from cold). Do they have a variety of food imported to them, or do they all just eat fish? Are there paved roads going pretty much everywhere or is it an icy outback? Do they have TV and high-speed internet going to them? Do there days and nights last really long at different times of the year? How would it be to live there?

tl;dr what the hell is greenland like?