Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 0 / ?]

No.78065 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello Anon, i'm in a shitty situation.
My biological father is Nigerian, and my parents got divorced when i was a small kid because he was a terrible man, he treated me and my (white) mother like shit. The divorce was very hard because he was Islamitic and didn't want one, but eventually succeeded because he was an abusive man. So of course she later remarried with a white guy and all was good again. But when i became 18 the Nigerian dad found me, showed up several times claimed he "changed", you know the deal... nice guy, wearing suit, giving me some pocket money for me every visit, regretting his past, stories about how he became successful, that kind of thing. 60% of the conversations he tried to convert me to Islam though =/. Personally i think he's full of shit, he rarely calls me and when he does it's always "I've been busy with my business here in Nigeria/i had an accident" or some other excuse and afterwards he asks me when i'm coming over to visit the family lol..

I don't trust him because
A, if he's so rich why doesn't he have an email adress? Especially since he "has a successful company."
B, he says it's not easy for him to wire money to european banks.

Anon, i'm pretty positive he is full of shit but is there any way/service to check if he has a legitimate business in Nigeria? He lives in "Borno State" which according to google is a farmer community. So a huge company there doesn't really make sense.. half the time i call there the phone doesn't even work. Oh well! ^^