Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 0 / ?]

No.79145 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't believe I've turned to 4chan for answers. oh well

Hi. My colleges and I are searching for a venue in Boston, MA to host our competitive gaming competition that people from all around the world will be attending. We have been to the Hynes Convention center, and they are quite expensive.

We are looking for a reasonably priced venue that can hold about 300 people. If we do not find a venue quick enough people from Australia, Japan, Europe, South America, and Africa, will not have enough time to find cheap flights. Please try not to respond or sage, or w.e it is that you do unless you have a good answer.

Please help us, and thank you for your time.

Additional Details

1 minute ago
The venue must be available to rent for 3 days. Being about to house players at the venue would be great, and would convince more people to come.

I only have a certain amount of time to work with, so please help.