Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 0 / ?]

No.81963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey Travelers its been my life dream to take a huge trip starting in England and driving (I'm a little insane) all the way to china and then ending up in Japan (via boat or plane idc) I want to hit all the hotspots or as many as I can, taking a day in each major tourist spot, living in my car. I'm finally getting to a time in my life where I can finally do it.

I was wondering how long this would take, how much money I would need (i'm not buying any gifts or suvies) what places I should stop at and I was wondering if this is even possible.

Also I'm looking for 1-2 others to come with us if anyone is looking for an adventure in a year or so :) I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

P.S. I'm just now entering the planning phase with smiles and hope, for those thinking I haven't thought this through you would be right, I'm just now starting to make my dream a reality.