Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[82 / 51 / ?]

No.15823686 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
1. Go to Amazon.com
2. Search your favourite film
3. Pick a DVD release
4. Choose a 1 star review
5. Post here

>Singin in the rain

>Don't bother to try to change my opinion, I just don't like this movie. I didn't think it was funny, or entertaining, or anywhere near being worthy of all the accolades. Why do people mention this movie in the same breath as Hidden Fortress or City Lights? It's obscene and insulting. This is no classic movie. This is just a stage musical in front of a camera. And why is that one dance number near the end so interminably long?

Musicals and non-musicals should be kept separate from each other, as documentaries are not put in the same category with fictional or "depicted non-fiction" movies. If you want to like musicals, fine, but don't insist that *I* have to like them in order to "appreciate film."