Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[85 / 31 / ?]

No.15834099 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The best part was, as I'm standing there giving it left and right to this joke of a wrinkled old pig-fucker they were seriously considering running as my candidate...I ALREADY KNEW we had Bin Laden in our sights. It was in the back of my mind, and I stood there and grinned and told jokes like the ice cold motherfucker I am.

Trump pretended to laugh, seeething inside as he tried in vain to take it all in stride.

"Keep laughing, motherfucker." I smirked to myself. "I just killed Khudafi's son. I just unveiled my birth certificate. And in a few days," I thought, "I'm going to interrupt your show, airing eight years after Mission Accomplished, and announce that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and I gave the order, and we have the body to prove it."

tl;dr I'm the greatest troll that ever lived. I'm the mightiest leader you've ever laid eyes on. I'm the hero America needs, but not the one it deserves right now. I'm a watchful guardian. A silent protector.

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.