Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.15835212 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
uhhh, what the fuck did i just watch?
maybe its just because im high as fuck and just watched this movie, but it doesnt make any sense to me.
i'll try to explain how i see it
babydoll is sent to the nental hospital by the dad, shes there and basically loses her identity? and the hospital or dad or someone then sells her to the whorehouse. the dancers and babydoll enter a a fantasy world when they dance and events there mirror those in the real world, while i can only assume times passes slower. the girls plot an escape plan and only sweet pea and babydoll make it alive. but babydoll has to allow herself to get taken back to the brothel in order to let sweet pea go back to her family, something she doesnt have. suddenly she wakes up and i guess shes back at the hospital and was just dreaming or something. then she gets a lobotomy and is catatonic. the end. is that right? im so confused