Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.15839894 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
on Sunday, Us bombed and kill Gaddaffi's son and 3 grandkids. The US called it bullshit since they didn't show any bodies on TV. Which I am sure the bodies are blown to bits from the missiles.

With quick thinking on public relation repairs, the US announced that they killed Osama Binladen today, with no picture of the body to show either and here they shot Binladen and not blow him up to pieces.

Appearently, they knew where he was for along time now, Osama was living in a big ass house in a poor neighborhood. A house that is 8x bigger then all the other houses with barbedwire, gaurds, no house phone, burn the trash, and super high walls. DUH! let's stand out and draw attention to the hiding place. Seems the CIA didn't do a good job in training this agent. Then again there is no body.....I want to see a picture of the body, you US High Tech Propaganda Machine.
Obama just won the 2012 presidential election with this one. No REPUBLICIAN can beat him now.

Believe me?