Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!EO0EdVLY8g+
[6 / 1 / ?]

!!EO0EdVLY8g+ No.1041231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, I have a question for /u/. I'm not big on comics let alone manga, however I do enjoy going to wikipedia's and learning up on characters people name off during heated discussions.

At any rate I happened to come across this heroine in the DC Universe while in /co/, her name is Cyclone.

Read her bio and came across this,

>Maxine is a 19-year-old student at Harvard University and an avid fan of musical theatre, particularly the play, Wicked. However, her talkative nature and know-it-all personality often alienate her peers and leave the young woman isolated. Her outcast status causes her to suffer from atypical depression.

Now obviously I have my yuri goggles on tight here but what do you think? Is she perhaps bi-sexual?

I haven't read any comics pertaining to her though, so I could be completely jumping the gun, in which of course I am.