Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[235 / 123 / ?]

No.1070109 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/u/, I've been without Internet for a couple months and when I was last here there was this awesome thread about webcomic artist/blogger Fugi. (S)he made this webcomic called Zinc Park (I think) that's about a world full of lesbians, ambiguous sexualities, shounen fights and this one frankenstein chick that I think is the protagonist. The artist even noticed the /u/ thread and wrote about it in the blog.

The thread's gone now, and I never got the chance to save most of the scans, translation notes and edits that were posted. Did somebody save the stuff in that thread? Or is there an archive of it somewhere? (Note that I mean the 2nd Fugi topic, not the first one where everyone debated about if this chick was a futa.)

In the meantime, new Fugi thread. I'll start by uploading all the translated and editted pics I have.

Thread's gone now, and I never got the chance to save most of the scans, translation notes and edits that were posted. Did somebody save the stuff in that thread? Or is there an archive of it somewhere?

In the meantime, new Fugi thread. I'll start by uploading all the translated and editted pics I have.