Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!3n8yyKtTvbU
[243 / 113 / ?]

!!3n8yyKtTvbU No.1083055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
No, you've got it all wrong. The reason my fingers were deep in my sister's vagina was because we were coming out of the shower together, which we took together because it saves water that way and not because we like taking showers together or anything, and she decided to lay down on the bed, and I slipped, see, on the floor because my feet were wet and I tried to catch myself on the bed but I missed and my fingers ended up deep in my sister's vagina, which was wet because we were just in the shower which is wet and not because she was aroused or anything.

So could you please go away and stop accusing us of having one of those disgusting homosexual incestuous relationships with each other because we certainly do not and let me go back to spending wholesome pure sisterly platonic quality time with my twin sister?