Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 1 / ?]

No.4093317 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So this is my current desktop, after about 12 hours worth of messing around with Rainmeter for the first time, this is what I have that I am mostly satisfied with, what do you guys think?

I also have a problem I've been trying to change my icons for my taskbar, I wanna use Token White, but all the guides tell me to to go a directory to find the icons in Windows Explorer, problem is I don't have that directory in my PC for some reason, it should be something like C://Users/Yournamehere/Appdata etc... but I don't have an Appdata folder in my User folder, I only have one hard drive and I am at a loss of what to do

Its the last step I have left before I can consider my desktop a finished product, so any help would be greatly appreciated