Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[249 / 0 / ?]

No.381775 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
'sup /x/. It's Iodine Room Guy from the thread last night. With the suddenly dimming lights and scratching noise? Status update time, since all the roads are frozen over here and I'll be damned if I'm going out there.

I went to bed last night, and had the most fucked up ass nightmare. I was in the room again, and the light went to the bloody-brown color, then winked out. It was dark until the room was flooded with a cold blue light, like someone put a polarize filter on the world. When I could see again, everything was old and broken down. The walls were barely holding up the building. This feeling of dread came over me as I turned around from the corner that my laptop and chair is situated in. The wall stretched out, with hands pushing their way through the wood to grab me and hold me in place as this...thing crawled from a hole in the living room. The hole was impossibly thin compared to this creature. It seemed to be made of quicksilver, flowing through the hole and rebuilding itself.

It had six limbs, and each one of them looked like arms and hands. Except, the hands had too many fingers, like twenty fingers to a hand. It looked really cut up, and like it's bones had been broken many times over. Only reason I can remember is because of how slowly it crawled towards me. It wore no clothes, and had no discernible sex organs, or body hair, or anything. As it came towards me, the last thing I remember is it supporting itself on two legs, hands, whatever and seeing a screaming face on it's stomach. It had no head.

I woke up then. My room still seems to be iodine colored. Maybe I'm just dreaming. It feels like it's spread to the rest of the house, too. And that damned scratching won't go away.