Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[17 / 2 / ?]

Huckleberry Finn

No.1727898 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Jim and me was just floatin' down the river with no direction to go or nothin'. We spent most of the time naked now since the only clothes I got are too nice to get dirty, so I folded them up and put 'em under the wigwam. The more time I spent around Jim, the more I realised how diff'rent he looked from Tom when he was naked. Jim's cock was many times bigger than Tom's, and it even had hair around it! Tom and I used to fool aroun' when we were hiding on the island. We'd spoon and rub each other's bums, which seem so smooth after seein' Jim's. One time when we was swimming, I accidentally hit Jim's cock while I swam over to 'im. And it was hard as a rock! I'd ne'er seen him hard before, but even under the water I could tell how much it grew.

"Whaddya doin, Huck? Can' ya see I'm tryn' ta do sumfin heah?" Jim said to me, startled. I just looked at him all confused like. "Why ya lookin' a' me like dat? Ain't ya never dun dis befoe? Jus' rub yosself n' it gives ya a mighty pleasure! Heah, lemme show ya."

We swam to the shore and laid in the sand, the water up t'our waists. Jim put his hand on my cock which was hard from seein' him an' he started rubbin' it! Tom and I 'ad never done nuthin like this before.

"I see yer sproutin some fuzz dere, boy. Looks like you's gonna grow up to be jus' as big as me someday!" I couldn't imagine how I'd ever size up to Jim, but there warn't no use arguin' with the nigger. I just let him continue on.