Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

East Coast Yaoi

No.578755 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This live journal community is all about bringing people together who live on the East Coast and love the same thing - men with other men. I want this to be a really open forum. Although the name is East Coast Yaoi - feel free to talk about anything here: slash, shonen ai or yaoi. As long as it involves two guys - feel free to talk about it here. I was inspired to create this LJ because a group at this year's YaoiCon2008 was trying to do the same thing for the west coast. I wanted to create something on the east coast so maybe people in the same area could arrange for a yaoi meetup at a coffee house/restaurant/ whatever.

I just want to reiterate that anything goes here. Pictures, scanlations, fanvids, fanfiction and general chatting about man on man topics are all cool here.

http://community.livejournal.com/eastcoastyaoi/