Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[35 / 0 / ?]

Togainu no Chi translation patch in the works

No.582831 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://community.livejournal.com/togainu_no_chi/136582.html
(You might need to join the community to view it, sorry)

>Hey, fellow fans.

>I know many of you would like to see Togainu no Chi in English, not simply through AGTH or copy-paste text translations, but an actual patch which can change the script in-game. Well, then this project is for you. Recently, I have developed a program that can extract and repack the game data precisely, allowing the modification of the text and images with quite a bit of freedom. This means that not only is the entire script available in neat text documents (no need to manually type them up), they are completely editable and will show up changed when you play through the game.

>With this sort of tool available, I now lay this question to the Togainu no Chi fandom: Is anyone interested in developing a serious, full game translation patch? Perhaps more importantly, are there actually people out there with the requisite Japanese/English skills AND the time to dedicate who would want to participate in this project?