Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!TDFCPWl9p+N
[79 / 13 / ?]

Advice Please!

!!TDFCPWl9p+N No.8027113 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Two men-
One online who is unstable, younger than me, no job, could swear he is bipolar and/or adhd, very sexy though and we have a very strong emotional/mental bond. Oh and is selfish. We briefly spoke about meeting in the near future, but ldr's suck.
The other is someone I have been working with, is 5 years older than me, stable, sensible, a little boring, has a great position at work, very sexy and really likes me, apparently has had feelings for me for a while. BUT... no emotional attachment, the spark for me just is not there.

What do I do?!?! I don't want to date my co worker just because of these quite superficial dynamics that look great on paper... but I don't want to risk letting someone like him pass by for someone who I am totally unsure on.