Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 0 / ?]

[1379255317] Nearly 9000

No.109202 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Leinster House, Kildare Street ,Dublin
LOCK OUT OR DÁIL ÉIRE/IRISH GOVERNMENT
We need to stand up to them. On the 18th of September I am calling on everyone to come and support this lock out.You have plenty of time to organize baby sitters, day off work, or better still national strike. Make your voice heard. If 5am is too early come when you can. We will only have one shot at this so make it count. A blue flu day would help and any army personnel would be more than welcome HERE IS A GREAT COMMENT FROM TARA ON THE JOURNAL REGARDING THE LOCKOUT ON SEPTEMBER 18TH

Tara Wilson-Black

Protest is from 5am-9pm which makes it viable for everyone, join the protest prior to work OR after work. The important thing is we all show solidarity and humanity for those people affected by the governments austerity. I am going because this government lied to gain power, they have no mandate, they did not keep any of their pre-election promises and they continue to tax the weak, vulnerable, disadvantaged and one section of society while protecting themselves and the banksters. Austerity does not work the young are emigrating in their droves, people are committing suicide, families are being evicted, children are going to bed hungry, we have no proper access to healthcare, education and the latest tax “broadcast” is just another way of pilfering money to pay the Troika, make no mistake it is not for RTE or any other broadcasts, its for the Troika because our government are too spineless to stand up for the very people who voted for them to protect them. Out Government are nothing short of gangsters, they are stealing from ALL of us. They are giving the revenue powers to put their hands into your bank accounts, pensions, wages and I for one did not vote for that. Sept 18th, 5am – 9pm, humanity calls.