Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

[1388309594] the most important thing

No.109709 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hold up

never mind syria, never mind poverty across the whole world, never mind climate change, never mind brutal dictatorships, failed states and failing democracies, never mind terrorist mass murder in Kenya, never mind Afghanistan, never mind the rights of women in the middle east, never mind rampant corruption and crime in our financial sector, never mind the instability in south sudan, never mind global pollution and smog in china, never mind corporate corruption, never mind government debt and the failing euro

the most important thing right now is identity politics, white privilege, slut walks, that is what everyone is talking about on tumblr right now

the other day a lady clutched her purse when i got in the elevator with her

white people never have to put up with this, they have it so good

the other day a cop told women to watch how much they drink to lower the risk of sexual assault

what a bigot!

the other day someone called me a man when really I am a woman trapped in a man's body

how insensitive!

these are real problems right here

thinking about giving money to unicef or the red cross?

STOP YOU RACIST FASCIST ASSHOLE

you are oppressing historically downtrodden and disadvantaged minorities and women here in America by being so privileged and they are more entitled to your money than some orphan in the slums of Dhaka you SHITLORD