Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[83 / 0 / ?]

[1103883322] I can see it now...

No.2 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well... unfortionatly, even with Moot's best efforts, I can already see a thread full of "omg bush suxorz..." ect.

Well, for once, I'm going to head it all off. Since this place is SO new, I'm going to do something unheard of... I'm making this a Pro Bush thread.

Yes, you heard me right. I voted for Bush. I am 19 years old, and I am very aware of the issues. I plan to vote all my life. Bush's tax cuts helped my family and partially allowed me to go to college. I wish he would drop the whole "amnisty for illegals", but, I doubt he will. I think he handled Sept 11th with a quiet grace. While I know he is prone to make mestakes when speaking, I'd like to see someone who hasn't. The fact that he is so soft spoke, yet so smart, greatly impresses me. He served his country, in a different way that Kerry. However, he did more than Clinton did, so he gets points with me.

So... I could continue listing things that make me like thus guy, but frankly, I'd like to find some people who agree with me. Yes yes, I know people exist who's life goal has been to humiliate the man, but lets hear from the people who actually like him. Obviously, more than half the country does...

Anyway, I don't know if I should be bold enough to keep this a pro bush thread, or give in to the fact that probably, this thread will turn into a mix of good and bad. But just, try to keep it civil.

And... no talk of killing him. As much as you hate the guy, there is no reason to want to kill him. Don't use that type of anger here.

-Tarage