Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!qlqnvzTObY
[93 / 19 / ?]

!qlqnvzTObY No.110963715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here is what you need to know if you are just arriving.

au.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-sidekick/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=57

GOAL: Einstein vs. Launchpad in the Finals.

For this round, vote for:
Launchpad
Einstein
Dogmeat
Otacon

Don't forget to help /mu/ with their poll (as they are helping us with this) by voting for THENEEDLEDROP in this link:

youtube-global.blogspot.com

Mini-FAQ:

Q: What do we get out of this?
A: Nothing but pure fanboy rage and tears from the GSer community. Click the Gamespot link above and read the comments for a good idea what we mean.

Q: Why would I vote for <insert character> when I want to vote for my favorite character?
A: This isn't about getting our favorite characters to win. We love some of the characters that were ousted off the contest but it was needed to get Launchpad and Einstein to the Finals. Though that doesn't mean we don't love Einstein and Launchpad, they are our lords and saviors in this for the sake of seeing some GSer rage.

>Q: What if Launchpad and Einstein meet each other before the finals?
>A: No, they won't. The bracket is set up that they will only meet each other in the finals.

Q: Why should we help /mu/?
A: Because they've been a big help in the poll and it would be right if we help them out on theirs. A Lannister always pays his debts.

Q: Why am I seeing blames on reddit?
A: It's intentional. We are using reddit as a scapegoat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Q: Who is Nerdloc?
A: WE ARE NERDLOC