Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!QTSx/YJzjY7
[383 / 58 / ?]

!!QTSx/YJzjY7 No.115798026 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey everyone, it's your favourite neighbourhood rockstar "leak" here, ready and willing to answer questions on trailer 1. once again, i purport that i cant prove i'm the same person, but i trust that my mannerisms show through enough to quell any doubts you have. the biggest hurdle ive come up against is "why would anyone from rockstar post here?" which is a completely valid question to be here, and one to which the answer should be obvious to those who employ common sense.

reactions to the trailer have been absolutely incredible, and we've loved the response so far. there's some really interesting ideas being thrown around on forums and websites and messageboard and the like, and equally some incredibly stupid ones.

anyway, non-story related questions only please. trailer 2 is in the works and due out relatively soon, think weeks not months. right now our main focus is multiplayer, and getting that to a point we're happy with. tidbit #1: cops and crooks is back, in such an interesting new way. game of 2012 already hopefully.

also, don't pay heed to any release dates. those are just placeholders invented by retailers to shift pre-orders; wait until later to pre-order in order to steal the best deal.