Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!XZ3EWiyOZhe
[136 / 37 / ?]

!!XZ3EWiyOZhe No.122587263 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why the fuck would anyone ever buy Skyrim? Jesus fucking christ this game is a piece of shit.
>piece of shit blacksmith sleeps in all fucking day
>steal his shield on display so I have something to defend myself with
>shields fucking suck in this game anyway, you need to drop every fucking point in Stamina to even survive basic attacks
>try helping a guard fight off bandits, accidentally hit the fucker when he runs in front of me
>I put my weapon away to comply with him, he takes me in and 'searches for stolen goods'
>takes my shield
>that's what I get for helping guards
>game is an utter shithole with every enemy able to kill you easily even when you have heavy armor, 1v2 fight can easy leave you dead
>fucking trolls and dragons have ungodly health, what the fuck
>making armor better than steel suddenly gives you invulnerability
>no balance in game skills at all, at fucking all

>but omg it's Oblivion 2 best game ever
You pieces of shit have left the game industry beyond repair go fuck yourselves 0/10
>but, but, Bethesda makes good games
0/10 no they don't even Fallout 3 sucked ass look at what a shithole New Vegas and Oblivion were too
>but it's open world and has a good storyline
0/10 are you fucking kidding me that's why open end games suck ass, there is no storyline
>but, but it's fun
-10000/10 shitty troll you didn't troll me I always talk like this I'm not even mad