Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!ClmoeYz2r6
[280 / 79 / ?]

!ClmoeYz2r6 No.122995526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/v/ I just wanted to say goodbye, and thank you, for the first and last time.

This time last year I resolved to kill myself if my life did not get any better, and as events have had it, my life has in fact got worse.
2 months ago I lost my job, and am in massive debt. I am about to be kicked out of my apartment in two weeks time and have no where to go. I have no friends and no family. I truely feel alone in this world. I have taken my pet dog and given him to a local adoption centre, this broke my heart, but at least I know he will live a good life.
With my only tie to this world gone I finally feel free.
I know this is not /v/ related, and I don't really care if you believe me. I'm not here to look for help. I am simply going to post this, then hang myself and never bother anyone ever again.

I'm sorry if this is depressing, but I really do want to leave a message of sorts, as proof I was here in this world. It may sound silly, but I feel I can be selfish just this once.
Even if they are just words on an image board I want to let you know that I was here, in this place, amung you.

Thanks for the laughs /v/, we shared some great times. I really love you all. You let me know how it felt to have family and friends.

Ha, now that I actually type this I realise I don't have much to say after all, that's kind of pathetic and ironic really.

Goodbye