Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ZKe1PHJKrFB
[534 / 225 / ?]

Katawa Shoujo General

!!ZKe1PHJKrFB No.125879160 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I made sure to refresh several times and check pages 1-3 before making this.

I just completed the Lilly route, and I needed to vent these feels real bad. I was totally unprepared for this shit. Don't know how they managed to finally make a character address so many things I fear in a relationship, and so many things I want in one.

I've always had a thing for classy ladies, with Scarlet Johansson my favorite actress.

Blonde, tall, blue eyes. Graceful, calm, collected and motherly. She had "My Type" written all over the place.

It wasn't fair to say the least.

Especially since I've had a fear of going blind since I lost my eye sight for an hour when I was a kid when I got hit in the temple by a baseball.

And since *This is actually a real spoiler*my past two relationships ended in long distance

You can imagine how absolutely ruined I was by her's and Hisao's story. Hisao is even quite a bit like me in her route.

And just because, you're awesome anon.

this is my first thread