Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!WWuy8z/MnQI
[194 / 80 / ?]

!!WWuy8z/MnQI No.130254795 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello vee
my name Ricky

i see this place is game videos. which i like very like much so i can drawings about them. i would enjoy to talk about my best and favourit game with all of u and show the pictures i make. pls also i hope u know my enlgish is very bad but i do my best to spell write

my first draw is of oldest game i like. which is called the mario men. this is the red mushroom man! his name is Mr. Mario and he jump alot over the place. sometimes. he hops on green pipe. but sometimes he fell into a pit and dies. i play this game so many time and i get all of the good mushroom. why does he eating mushrooms? they are good in a food dish to eat. Mario battles big turtle men but why? does turtle hate him? i think turtle took Mario wife which is why he wants to battle and jump in green pupe.

i am posting more storys and pictures!!!!!!

:)