Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!tfAEawhrNjO
[316 / 70 / ?]

Hello /v/

!!tfAEawhrNjO No.130395808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Never have I posted here but I was told this was the place to go to say all of this so let me begin:

Last year I had started learning how to program and was working on an untitled rhythm game. I had showed some of my friends the game while working on it. Development was slow and other things started to begin taking up my time so I was going to just stop with the game. Apparently though, the images floated over here from someone I had sent them to (feel free to step up) and some stories got made up by multiple people about the development and the origins of the game. I just recently found out about all of this when one of my friends sent me fan art of the character out of the blue, and I guess people were suggesting starting to make the game themselves and there was some sort of movement towards this silly game project a few months ago.

Attached to this post are some of the assets just to prove who I am and to let you all at least see some of what I had done instead of getting low quality rips that have floated around.

I've come here just to just say that I'm sorry for whatever stories poured around on this game. I am pretty sure no one really cares about this anymore but I at least wanted to at least tell anyone who still cared about this the actual story behind it.

I have not touched the game in a very long time, nor did I really have plans to. From my understanding the following behind it died anyways so if I did start, I wouldn't be satisfying anyone as it is. There may be a possibility in the future that I may start working on it again, but as it stands right now I have no intentions of really continuing it.

If anyone has questions I'll be willing to answer them. Before I answer questions though, I'd personally like to ask what the story was even going around on this silly game and why any interest was generated towards this.

Thanks.