Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!8TQssqbkPU
[622 / 207 / ?]

!8TQssqbkPU No.130627072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm sorry that I'm female.

I'm sorry that I'm overweight.

I'm sorry that I was among the talented writers of Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, and Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm sorry if you didn't like my writing, my ideas, or my possible influence on the team.

I'm sorry if you believe that I am somehow responsible for any aspect of any project I have no relation to.

Most of all, I'm sorry to my associates for their being exposed to any of this nonsense. I can't believe how out of control this has gotten--and that's why I'm here to ask you all to stop.

I'm not stupid. Whether you like my writing or not, whether you think I have any talent or not--I've been around the block. I've actually been a casual browser of 4chan since its inception. Though my words have been twisted over the years--and though I'm managed to ignore it all up until now--I'm actually an avid gamer. --Not a very skilled one, but abnormal amounts of my time were still consumed by debates about whether or not humanity died at the end of Final Fantasy VII.

I'm not pretty, I'm not perfect, and I don't care what you say about me here. I know what this place is and what it entails. I know I'm not going to be able to divert your attention until someone more susceptible comes along. But please, please, stay away from my Twitter and away from my associates.

To what little minds I have quelled: Thank you.