Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[240 / 31 / ?]

Sprite

No.132320061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello again /v/. Coming off of the story I told last night (one hell of a way to stay up on a Saturday night), I was legitimately touched by the response you guys had. Heck, you guys even ‘archived’ my first thread! (Quick question though, I can’t seem to find the archive anywhere).

For those who missed the thread, and I assume that the majority of you did, I sincerely hope that someone can link to the archived thread. In a nutshell, I am a guy claiming to have worked in the video game industry as a writer. I left the original company I worked for, after being unable to handle the decimation of creative ideas day in and day out, but I still respected the work of my colleagues in the field. They had an unrivaled passion for the industry, and I can assure you that there are many people that are just as passionate, if not moreso, than me. I’d like to continue my story from where I left off, and in to get right to the point, stick in this thread if you want to get a small inside look at the writing process for a video game (as well as many other things). Whether you believe me or not is entirely up to you, but I hope that you guys can at least enjoy the ride.