Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!L9QxIvOuR79
[354 / 52 / ?]

!!L9QxIvOuR79 No.140398524 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /v/! I am guy who is claiming to be a writer at Double Fine. To those who don't believe me, I commend you on your sanity and your lack of naivety. That said, I do hope that you'll tag along.

I don't have a huge overarching story for you guys (those are my personal favourite threads to make), but I do have some things to share, including a few blurbs of dialogue that may or may not make it into the game. The few dialogue blurbs will be related to you guys, but I promise that I'm not going to oversaturate this game with various 'LOOK AT THIS REFERENCE' moments. The small nods to you guys will be hidden quite well, and will serve as legitimate points of conversation.

I did make this thread a bit earlier, but among many well wishers were a few angry/cynical posters. Nothing wrong with that, but the best way to avoid something going in the wrong direction is to, well, avoid it, so there was a LOT left unsaid in that thread (to anyone who was there this morning).

Let's get on with it, shall we?